Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Second Chance:

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ridgerunner
    replied
    Good luck with the publishing. If it doesn't work out, you could go with plan "B". A cd with your stories and other related "stuff", much like JDY did. Of course, getting published would be way more cool :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Grand58742
    replied
    Not yet. I'm still looking through a second edit for a possible go at publishing. If I can trim off about three hundred pages, it's a better sell then the current nine hundred pages. I tend to get a little wordy when I write lol

    Leave a comment:


  • ridgerunner
    replied
    Thank you sir, I just finished "Normal" for the 2nd time. My eyes are still bleeding :)

    Is 2nd Chance available as a pdf download?

    Leave a comment:


  • Grand58742
    replied
    It's complete

    Leave a comment:


  • ridgerunner
    replied
    Is this story finished or still in progress. I would like to know before I start reading it, please.

    Leave a comment:


  • rle737ng
    replied
    Just finished a marathon reading. I couldn't put it down. Bravo...Bravo.

    Leave a comment:


  • davetowz
    replied
    Incredible story, will buy when you publish. I was following you on another site and was shocked...well I am glad I found the rest of the story, you are an awesome writer and I feel privileged to read your works. Thank-you.

    Leave a comment:


  • rockriver
    replied
    grand,
    i've just started.
    about 5 chapters into the story.
    thanks
    seems real appropriate with the muslim
    line..
    but the continued teaching as the story develops.
    thanks
    rr

    Leave a comment:


  • steamroller
    replied
    I started reading this on the other site and was DELIGHTED when I found it on here, It is a great story and one I won't soon forget.

    Leave a comment:


  • STJWELDING
    replied
    Grand:
    I just finished reading Second Chance, all I can say is WOW, what a great story. You have a GOD given gift that you have shared freely with us, Thanks again, I have to say this is one of the best story's I have ever read and I agree with you the muslims religion is the greatest threat to ours and the worlds freedom and way of life. I agree with the rest of your readers that say you should have it published. If you ever get the story in one file or published please let me know I would gladly purchase it from you.
    Wayne

    Leave a comment:


  • STJWELDING
    replied
    Grand I just found your story yesterday I have been looking since it was shut down on another site. I haven't got much work done since I found it trying to get caught up, the story gets better with every chapter, you are truly a gifted writer. I say thanks for taking the time to share your gift with us.
    Wayne
    Last edited by STJWELDING; 10-05-2011, 05:25 PM. Reason: misplaced word

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruthmary
    replied
    What a wonderful story, Grand! I agree with all the good things other posters have said about your writing. I feel as if I have just been through an experience, not simply read a story. I feel like I've run a marathon and am now basking in the afterglow!

    Leave a comment:


  • OR Medic
    replied
    Grand,

    What a great story you have told us on here.

    You, Sir, have been given a gift, that you have shared with us, and I, for one, am truely thankful for it.

    I hope this does get published, it is worthy of being in print.

    Keep up the excellent work.

    Jim

    Leave a comment:


  • Elpasotom
    replied
    Thanks. I don't think i could put everything i'm feeling right now into words.

    Leave a comment:


  • GoldenBoys
    replied
    Grand, Thanks for a great story! Thanks also for this site so the story could be finished. I, too was one that started reading it on the other site and I felt like I was going through withdrawals when it disappeared! I finally did a google search "Cindy Grant+Second Chance" and found it here. Thanks again!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X