Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Second Chance:

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Momma Sue
    replied
    Long as we're droppin author's names, I'll rate you up there with FOTH (Chris)
    Awesome!

    Leave a comment:


  • sewbeit221
    replied
    ARRRRGGGGHHHHhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Hurry tomorrow get here so I can read more...
    Last edited by Grand58742; 09-07-2011, 02:45 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • jbriii
    replied
    Oh hell no Grand!! Come on, now this cliff hanger is too much :)

    Leave a comment:


  • brokebronco
    replied
    Dang you are good. You are in the same league as Clancy and WEB Griffen!

    Leave a comment:


  • Yeti
    replied
    I tell ya that guy Cliff keeps hanging around he is going to get whupped up on. :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Grand58742
    replied
    CHAPTER 66




    “Wow! Charlie, you have good taste!” remarked Erica as she checked the gown out.

    “Sometimes,” he chuckled. “Annie used to tell me my taste was entirely in my mouth.”

    “She wouldn’t have objected to this,” said Erica. “And speaking of dresses, what kind of a date are we looking at?”

    “Hmmm, summertime maybe?” he asked. “June or July?”

    “That sounds fine, gives us plenty of time to plan everything out,” said Erica. “And of course get my folks up here to meet you.”

    “I have to go through that again?” he laughed.

    “Don’t worry, Dad won’t threaten you on the first meeting. He typically waits for the second dinner to do that,” she laughed.

    “Want to come with me? I have to meet Jimmy Kellogg,” he said.

    “What for?” she asked. “He’s a lawyer right?”

    Charlie explained for several minutes what his plan was. In the end, she summed it up perfectly.

    “I think that’s probably the best thing for all concerned,” said Erica.

    “So you think it’s a good idea?” he asked.

    “I wholeheartedly support this,” said Erica. “But honestly, it’s not your decision to make.”

    “What do you mean?” he asked.

    “Well, you should consult her before doing this. She needs to have the final say,” she replied.

    “Good point,” said Charlie. “Want to ask her together?”

    “Absolutely,” said Erica as she gathered Cindy from the computer. “Charlie and I want to talk to you.”

    “Okay,” said Cindy as she bounced out of the chair and into the kitchen. “You two look serious about something.”

    “Well, it’s a serious question,” said Charlie.

    “No, I’m not sure if I want UT or not,” she chuckled, trying to break the tension.

    “It’s not about that,” replied Charlie. “It’s about a serious matter.”

    “More serious than your football? This has to be good,” she laughed, again wondering where the conversation was going.

    “Erica and I have a question for you. You don’t have to make a decision right now, but something to think about,” said Charlie.

    “Okay,” she nodded.

    “We would like to adopt you and Stacy,” said Charlie, being direct.

    “I…wow, put me on the spot won’t you,” she said, letting the words wash over her.

    “But it’s your decision to make,” said Erica. “And you’ll want to talk to Stacy as well.”

    “I don’t…I just…it seems kind of fast after my mother was killed,” said Cindy, not realizing he had been almost six months. But she was still getting over it and the only thing that would help again was time. The heinous nature of her murder still weighed heavy on Cindy’s mind.

    “We have as long as you want,” said Charlie.

    “But you and Erica aren’t technically married yet,” said Cindy, avoiding a decision right then.

    “Close enough that one Linda Cantu says we are at the top of the list,” said Charlie.

    “I…wow, this is a lot,” said Cindy.

    “Not much will change besides us being your legal guardians…I mean we more or less are already, but this makes us completely responsible for you,” said Erica.

    “And you weren’t before?” asked Cindy with a grin.

    “No, before we could drop you off on the nearest corner with a sign ‘will work for food’ and I mean a lot of food,” chuckled Charlie.

    “Can I think about it and get back with you?” she asked, forgetting she was going to ask Charlie about the prom offer from Toby.

    “You take as much time as you would like. And speak to Stacy as well. You two are a package deal, so where one goes, the other follows,” said Charlie.

    “She’ll go wherever I go, but I’ll speak to her about it,” said Cindy.

    “Just let us know. And we are going to start the preliminary paperwork if that’s okay,” said Erica.

    “Sure, I guess that’s okay,” said Cindy, letting the news wash over her about being adopted. While she was comfortable here with Charlie and Erica, she wasn’t sure it was a home yet.

    “We’ve got to run to town, will you be okay for a little while by yourself?” he asked.

    “I’ll have the party cleaned up by the time you get back,” she grinned.

    “Right,” said Charlie and grabbed his things to head into town to meet Jimmy.


    ********************


    “We should know something soon,” said Abdul Ali. “My contact within the State says Haseena and Nawar are both being listed as orphans that can be adopted.”

    “While Haseena is a lost cause, there is still hope for Nawar. We should find her and bring her out with us,” said Mohammed Hassan.

    “It will be tricky, but it can be done,” said Ali. “We will have to find out where she is exactly.”

    “The infidels are hiding her?” asked Hassan.

    “Not necessarily, but she is in a hospital getting treated for several things,” said Ali.

    “But Haseena is our first priority,” said Hassan.

    “You will have your honor restored, I promise it,” said Ali.

    “And afterwards?” asked Hassan.

    “We have plans to go to a neutral country for some time. It will require you to get a new passport, but we can work that as well,” said Ali.

    “Which country?” asked Hassan.

    “Not sure yet, but probably somewhere in Europe for the time being,” said Ali.

    “And we can just blend in?” asked Hassan.

    “I have the codes to the Imam’s accounts. With enough money it is easy to blend in,” said Ali.

    “And papers for Nawar?” asked Hassan.

    “Will be easy as well. We just need to get her away from the hospital after Haseena is dealt with,” said Ali.

    “Allah will be pleased when I have restored my honor,” said Hassan.


    ********************


    “Need anything else?” asked Charlie.

    “No, I think I’ve got everything,” said Jimmy. “This could take a while.”

    “How long is a while Jimmy?” asked Charlie.

    “Couple of weeks, maybe a month,” said Jimmy as he closed the folder to his front. “But this is probably the happiest I’ve ever been with work in a while.”

    “Just as long as it goes through okay,” said Charlie. “And Cindy hasn’t made her decision yet.”

    “It should go through, I mean, with everything that’s happened, there shouldn’t be a problem,” said Jimmy. “And I figure she’s gonna pick the couple that’s taken care of her this long.”

    “Probably, but she has her own mind,” said Charlie.

    “For the record, I think what you two are doing is completely righteous. You both are great folks for doing this,” said Jimmy.

    “Knowing your wife, she would be in the adoption line as well,” said Charlie.

    “She already spoke to me about it,” laughed Jimmy.

    “We called dibs,” laughed Erica.

    “I couldn’t think of two better folks in the world to take her in. I don’t really know you, but Charlie thinks you’re special and that means a lot,” said Jimmy.

    “She’s special all right,” he laughed and received a smack in the back of his head as a reward.

    “Don’t mind him Erica, he’s actually the happiest I’ve seen him in a long time,” laughed Jimmy, glad his friend was back to what he remembered.

    “I’ll keep him for the moment,” she said and rubbed at his shoulders.

    “I’d better be getting an invitation to the wedding,” said Jimmy.

    “I don’t know, you know what happens when you get a lawyer involved with anything,” laughed Charlie.

    Jimmy sighed and conceded defeat. He knew Charlie was on a roll and wouldn’t stop until he finally got someone’s goat. But again, it was good to see the old Charlie back in rare form once again. He finished putting the necessary paperwork into a folder and packed up his attach

    Leave a comment:


  • shooter
    replied
    Great work Grand!!!! please keep them comming as your schedule allows.

    Leave a comment:


  • jpr9954
    replied
    Originally posted by Ozarks Lady View Post
    Well I finally got caught up with this great story. You've been busy Grand. Thank you so much.

    I have always worried about Cindy and her going running. I don't think, knowing her father and his "friends" are looking for her, that I would let her out of sight to run a mile or two. Scary...... :-)
    I was thinking the same thing especially with the Sheriff being there and Charlie's attention being diverted.

    Leave a comment:


  • MKIDAHO
    replied
    Wow! Finally caught up. Great read.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ozarks Lady
    replied
    Well I finally got caught up with this great story. You've been busy Grand. Thank you so much.

    I have always worried about Cindy and her going running. I don't think, knowing her father and his "friends" are looking for her, that I would let her out of sight to run a mile or two. Scary...... :-)

    Leave a comment:


  • Grand58742
    replied
    I know I don't say it enough, but I want to thank all the readers for their support and kind words. I appreciate the time you take to read the story and provide feedback.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bear4570
    replied
    I figured that the first 60 chapters were outstanding, the last five....extraordinary...you sir are a wonderful writer.

    Leave a comment:


  • CLT46910
    replied
    Not often I say something to a writer, but you Sir, are blessed with a good imagination and very talented skills as a writer.

    Leave a comment:


  • Grand58742
    replied
    CHAPTER 65



    Mitch rolled up into the driveway in his truck as Cindy and Charlie were outside working in the warm spring day. Cindy was busy raking up the remainder of the leaves which fell and blew in from the winter and Charlie was busy cleaning out the gutter around the porch of the house in anticipation of the spring rains.

    “Howdy Mitch, what brings you down this way on a nice Saturday?” asked Charlie turning slightly on the ladder and grabbing another handful of the gunk in the gutter.

    “Hey Charlie, came by to grab a bale of hay. Is that okay?” asked Mitch after getting out of his truck.

    “Sure, just one?” asked Charlie.

    “Yeah, shouldn’t need more than one. The ruts where I parked my trailer got fairly muddy this past winter. Dug them out and smoothed them over, but I need something to put down before I sow some grass,” said Mitch.

    “Go ahead and grab two. Cindy? Want to give him a hand?” asked Charlie.

    “Sure, c’mon Sheriff sir,” she said and propped the rake against the mail box. The traveled the short distance around the house to the barn and opened the main door. Mitch took a look inside at the interior and it looked different for some reason.

    “Something’s different here,” he remarked.

    “Besides the twenty tons of hay I moved by hand the past winter?” she laughed.

    “No…something’s missing,” he said and looked around.

    “He put the engine back into the Firebird,” said Cindy.

    “He what?” asked Mitch.

    “He’s been working, well, we’ve been working on the Firebird lately. An hour here and there, but it’s been adding up,” said Cindy.

    “You don’t say,” said Mitch with a smile and a laugh.

    “What’s the big deal anyway?” asked Cindy.

    “Honey, Charlie ain’t touched that car since the day Annie died. She bought it for him a few months before she passed on,” said Mitch.

    “She what?” asked Cindy.

    “Charlie always talked about restoring an old car, rebuilding it from the ground up. She bought the car for him as kind of a project since he was driving her nuts worrying over her and the baby. When she died, he pretty much stopped work on it all together and hasn’t touched it since. I haven’t seen or even heard of him going near the darn thing since he put it up on blocks and pulled the engine about a week before she died,” explained Mitch.

    “Wonder what made him start back on it?” asked Cindy.

    “Yeah, I wonder what,” said Mitch, but in a knowing tone.

    “What?” asked Cindy with a confused look on her face.

    “Nothing,” he said with a smile.

    “Did I do something wrong?” she asked.

    “Nothing at all,” he said and grabbed a bale of hay. She grabbed the other and walked back over to Mitch’s truck and tossed it into the bed. It was a far cry from when she could barely move one bale by herself when she first started. She had toned up and gotten stronger since Charlie met her and was getting even more so. It was something the local boys noticed as well as they shot approving glances her way every time they were over. It fretted Charlie slightly, but she had a good head on her shoulders and was a very proper young lady around the boys. And she still had Toby coming around every so often attempting to court her, but shying away when she showed even the slightest attention.

    “So Cindy tells me you’re working on the Firebird,” said Mitch after he put his own bale in the bed of the truck.

    “Yeah, got the motor finished up and put back in. Body work is still coming along, but it should be finished in the next few weeks. Not much to fix on it,” he said.

    “Want to show me?” asked Mitch.

    “Sure, need a break anyway,” said Charlie as he hopped off the bottom step of the ladder and wiped his hands on the rag in his back pocket. The car was still without the body panels and the interior was still barren, but the heart of the vehicle was already set back inside and bolted down to the mounts. “Any reason you decided to start working on it again?”

    “Just felt like doing it,” said Charlie. “Sat there long enough. Listen to this.”

    Charlie started the motor and a hearty rumble came from the exhaust. It purred like a kitten at idle and he tapped the accelerator several times to gun the engine. It roared each time as the vehicle rocked back and forth from the torque in the engine.

    “Oh that’s nice,” remarked Mitch. “Right purty sounding.”

    “I’ll give you county boys a run for your money when she’s done,” said Charlie with a grin.

    “Cindy helping out?” asked Mitch.

    “Yeah, swapping tools, holding parts and whatnot. She doesn’t really know much about engines yet, but I’m kind of teaching her along the way,” said Charlie.

    “Uh-huh,” said Mitch in another knowing tone.

    “Oh, now don’t you even start with me Mitch Brewer,” said Charlie.

    “I think it’s great Charlie. You going to keep the original color or something else?” asked Mitch.

    “Dunno. I kind of like the original black idea, but Cindy thought the red might be nice. I’m inclined to agree,” said Charlie.

    “How about both? Red with the black racing stripes?” asked Mitch.

    “That could work as well,” said Charlie. “But Erica also mentioned the blue color. It’s kinda growing on me.”

    “Well, you have to let me give it a whirl when you get done,” said Mitch.

    “No problems,” said Charlie as he saw the look on Mitch’s face. “You got something on your mind?”

    “Just kind of strange. That car sat in pieces for seven years and you all but ignored it except to move the parts around and clean the rust from time to time. And all the sudden you felt the urge to start working on it again,” said Mitch.

    “Just felt like it. I’m allowed you know,” said Charlie defensively.

    “Charlie, it’s not a big deal. I’m glad you two found something to do together,” said Mitch.

    “Don’t give me that father daughter bonding crap. Your psychology and Jedi mind tricks won’t work on me,” laughed Charlie.

    “Well, she ain’t your daughter bud, so you can’t exactly bond with her,” laughed Mitch.

    “Not stopping me in your mind,” laughed Charlie.

    “No, but you have to admit, you two have clicked from just about day one,” said Mitch.

    “Yeah, like the daughter I never wanted. And I’ve still got boys coming around eyeballing her,” sighed Charlie.

    “You sound like a worried father,” laughed Mitch.

    “She put the stop sign out without my help. She’s really got a good head on her shoulders,” said Charlie.

    “Still worries you though,” laughed Mitch.

    “I know how I was at their age,” laughed Charlie.

    “So there always is that possibility of her being your daughter,” said Mitch.

    “Come again?” asked Charlie.

    “Well, since her father is nowhere to be found and gave up all rights anyway, she’s legally up for adoption,” said Mitch.

    “And you think I should go that route?” asked Charlie.

    “Couldn’t think of a better person myself,” said Mitch.

    “I’m still not legally married,” said Charlie, thinking the matter through somewhat.

    “That could be fixed as well,” said Mitch. “I can think of at least one person who would marry you in a heartbeat.”

    “Yeah, she’s been waiting patiently,” said Charlie. “But we haven’t set a date yet.”

    “And how is Mary Worthington these days?” asked Mitch with a twinkle in his eyes.

    “You’re killing me,” said Charlie with a laugh and a roll of his eyes. “If you weren’t my best friend, I’d probably say something rude about now.”

    “Where is Erica anyway?” asked Mitch.

    “Grocery shopping,” said Charlie.

    “Pretty stable home life if you ask me,” said Mitch, suggesting more to it than that.

    “What are you two monkeys talking about?” asked Cindy as she came around the house.

    “Oh nothing, just catching up,” said Charlie.

    “Mitch, you sticking around for lunch?” asked Cindy.

    “Reckon I could. You cooking or will we have to suffer through Charlie’s inept skills in the kitchen,” said Mitch.

    “No, I’m heating up the leftover chicken and dumplings from last night. My first try,” said Cindy.

    “Maybe I should skip out on lunch,” said Mitch with a twinkle in his eyes.

    “Might save you a trip to the emergency room later on,” said Charlie as he nudged Mitch.

    “Hey!” exclaimed Cindy.

    “It ain’t half bad for a first time. She did a good job,” said Charlie.

    “See if I cook for you again. Half bad?” said Cindy as she threw her nose in the air.

    “Might want to smile when you are eating it and compliment it continuously,” said Mitch.

    “You’ll be right there with me, old and dear friend,” laughed Charlie.

    “Bout ten more minutes,” said Cindy.

    “Give me time to wash up. I’m trying not to get too dirty,” said Mitch.

    “Big date?” asked Cindy.

    “Yeah, dinner with Sarah’s folks tonight,” said Mitch.

    “Any date Mitch has is going to be big,” laughed Charlie. “But with the in-laws, it’s even worse.”

    “That I can understand,” said Cindy. “But I wouldn’t worry too much. You’re a decent guy, sort of, so you shouldn’t worry.”

    “Sort of a decent guy?” asked Mitch.

    “Well, being the law and all. I mean, everyone had their faults,” she said with a grin.

    “You let her talk to public servants like this?” Mitch asked Charlie.

    “She doesn’t do it with me,” he laughed.

    “Course, I remember when you had a few choice words to say about the law as well,” laughed Mitch.

    “Can I go for a run before lunch? I’ve got my chores finished,” she announced.

    “Got the raking done?” he asked.

    “And the composters turned and the firewood stacked and the coops cleaned and-” she continued and was cut off by Charlie.

    “Go, go. Use that energy from your mouth on something else,” he laughed. He and Mitch headed into the house where the leftovers were finished warming. Cindy came bounding back down the stairs and headed out of the front door on her run. Mitch and Charlie ate and caught up on other things while discussing the upcoming baseball season. As they finished eating, the phone rang and Charlie answered it. He spoke for only a few moments before hanging up and heading back in. They walked back onto the front porch and looked out over the yard.

    “Like the new fence,” said Mitch.

    “Erica picked out the design,” said Charlie.

    “And the flower beds?” asked Mitch.

    “She did that as well,” said Charlie.

    “And I see your plans for redoing the kitchen over there,” said Mitch as he stretched out his neck to see the doodles Charlie had made on a piece of paper.

    “She made a comment the cabinets were kind of bland and I agreed,” said Charlie. “I was taking some measurements and figuring out what was needed for the job.”

    “She’s getting you trained just right,” laughed Mitch. “She’s moving in when?”

    “Nearly moved already,” said Charlie. “Already put her house on the market.”

    They spoke for several more minutes and came to the decision turnabouts were fair play and Mitch agreed to being Charlie’s best man at the yet to be determined wedding. Again, he prodded at Charlie as Charlie had prodded at him, but knew there wasn’t anyone else in the world that should be standing at the altar with Charlie. They continued talking about this and that when as Mack Reynolds’ truck was seen pulling into the driveway. “Looks like Toby.”

    “Yep,” said Charlie.

    “And it looks to be somewhat serious,” said Mitch. “He has that look on his face.”

    “Yep,” said Charlie.

    “Well, I’ll be heading out then. Give me a yell later,” said Mitch as he departed. “Toby, nice to see you.”

    “You too sir,” said Toby as he walked towards the porch.

    “Toby, what brings you out here?” asked Charlie as he stood on the porch. He had already been alerted to the visit by Mack who had called ahead.

    “I came by to talk to you Mister Gray. Wanted your permission on something,” said Toby nervously.

    “And what’s that?” asked Charlie, figuring he was going to ask Cindy out on a date.

    “Well, prom’s coming up and I was wondering if Cindy was available to ask as my date,” he said quietly.

    “Don’t you think you should be asking her this?” asked Charlie.

    “Better to ask your permission first sir,” said Toby.

    “Your Daddy put you up to asking?” asked Charlie.

    “Yes sir. Told me I should check in with you first before asking her,” said Toby.

    “Can you think of a good reason for me to say no?” asked Charlie.

    “No sir. I’ll treat her right and proper. She’s not like the rest of the girls I know. She’s really grown up and not into the whole who’s popular and who’s not. A real down to earth kind of girl,” said Toby.

    “Any other reason you want to ask?” asked Charlie.

    “Well sir, she’s really pretty and doesn’t play games with me. I mean, lots of the girls just won’t take the hint I’m just not interested in them. She doesn’t pay me any mind when I come around. Kind of makes me like her even more,” said Toby.

    “You think she’ll say yes?” he asked.

    “Dunno sir. Figured I would give it a shot,” said Toby, worried that Mister Gray wouldn’t give his permission.

    “You can ask her. I can think of far worse folks for her to go to prom with. You’re a good kid and your Daddy would skin you alive if you did anything improper,” said Charlie.

    “No sir! I wouldn’t do anything like that!” protested Toby.

    “I know you wouldn’t. She’s out for a run right now, but should be back anytime,” said Charlie.

    “So I have your permission sir?” asked Toby.

    “Yes, you have my permission, but it’s her decision to make,” said Charlie.

    “Thank you sir,” said Toby and went over to wait for her by his truck. Charlie wondered if Toby was going to get too nervous in the meantime and leave, but knew he needed to man up and talk to her at the very least. He also knew there was enough mutual interest there for her to say yes and needed to rectify the problems associated with prom. Wandering back into the house, he got on the computer and entered some unusual search words into the engine. He was fairly surprised at the amount of hits he got, but got down to business as he usually did.

    Outside, Toby was getting a little more nervous at the waiting. He had been brave on the way over, but with the waiting, he started to feel a little more nervous about the whole situation and wondered if he should call it off and head to his house. But just as he had decided to leave, he saw her coming around the end of the road jogging in to the house. When she saw the truck, she slowed to a walk and started cooling down.

    “Hi,” she said with a smile as she past him to the porch where the water bottle and her towel were at. She wondered why Toby was here and heard him slowly walking up behind her.

    “Cindy?” she heard him ask in almost a whisper.

    “Toby?” she asked in return with a smile.

    “I…I was wondering about something…are you…have you been asked to go to the prom yet?” he finally just blurted out.

    “No, since I’m not in school, I haven’t been asked,” she said as she stretched out.

    “Oh, so nobody’s asked you?” he asked.

    “No, nobody’s asked me,” she replied.

    “Oh,” he said and stood there nervously.

    “Something you want to ask?” she asked after several moments of silence.

    “I was wondering if you wanted to go to the prom,” he said.

    “Well, I’m not really in school, but I think it would be nice to go,” she said.

    “Oh,” he said with a shy smile and looked at her.

    “You want to just ask and get it over with?” she stated after several more moments of silence.

    “I uhh, I was wondering if you would…would you go to the prom with me?” he asked, finally getting the bravery to do so.

    “How long did it take you to get up the nerve to ask me?” she asked with a grin.

    “About two weeks,” he admitted with a shy grin.

    “And none of the other girls want to go with you?” she asked.

    “Don’t know, didn’t ask them. You’re different from all them anyway,” he said.

    “Different how?” she asked.

    “Not a bad different, I mean, you’re a whole lot more mature than they are. You’re pretty and have a nice personality and I was thinking it might be nice if I could take you to the prom instead of one of them,” he said.

    “Awww, that’s sweet,” she said, toying with him a bit.

    “So, will you be my date for the prom?” he asked, getting to the point.

    “I’ll have to check with Charlie, but I think it will be okay,” she said.

    “Does that mean you are saying yes?” he asked.

    “Yes, I will go to the prom with you,” she said. “But only if Charlie says it’s okay.”

    “I already talked to him and he said it was up to you,” said Toby.

    “But I still need to ask him. It’s the proper thing to do,” said Cindy.

    “Okay…can I call sometime and find out what he said?” asked Toby.

    “Are you really going to call or get nervous and not pick up the phone?” she grinned.

    “I uhh, I’ll call,” he said with a shy grin.

    “Anything else?” she asked.

    “No, I think that’s about it,” he said. Giving her another grin, he got back into his truck and drove off, watching her in the rear view mirror and almost running off the road. She laughed as he disappeared from sight and went into the house. She saw Charlie on the computer and figured she would get cleaned up before talking to him about her prom date. It really was his choice, but if he had already given Toby permission to ask, he shouldn’t have a problem with it should he?

    Charlie heard her coming back in and heading upstairs to get a shower after her run. He chose the two day delivery option and hoped it would get there to surprise her. The shoes were an entirely different matter, but he felt he could pick a dress when it came down to it. He got an e-mail in his inbox from someone he didn’t expect to get an e-mail from. He looked it over and decided it would be for the best if he did go through with it. He had some other items that needed to be worked first with Erica, but she would probably encourage it. Making a decision in his mind, he dialed up Jimmy Kellogg.

    “Jimmy…Charlie Gray here…good and you…need some legal advice…tomorrow sounds okay…oh you’re going to be in Erwin day after tomorrow, great…yeah, see you then instead…just something I think I can use some help on…okay then…bye.”

    Charlie knew he was crossing a big line with his actions, but also knew it was for the best. He simply didn’t trust anyone else to do what he was about to do and made sure he was at the front of the line when it came down to it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Grand58742
    replied
    Originally posted by hua man View Post
    I know of a judge in Juvenile Court who would be instrumental in this. Nice to the children, but as an adult, you would need to watch your P's and Q's and the rest of your letters. Want her name?
    LOL, I was thinking Judge Judy for the Agent (not so much now) and Judge William Young for the Imam (never mind lol), and Judge Milan on Rep Harley Waters.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X