Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Second Chance:

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1Admin
    replied
    Closed and locked per poster's request 11/21/2013

    Leave a comment:


  • Hiram
    replied
    Outstanding story!! You sir are every bit as good, if not better than any other author out there including those who are usually on the NYT Best Sellers List and you deserve to be in their company.

    Leave a comment:


  • BLG
    replied
    Grand58742, I too have lost sleep in the perusal of your fine story. You just lead a reader down a pathway with your descriptions of characters and time flys. The story has evidently been up for some time here by the date stamp of your posts. Being a new member to this site I have only recently found this extremely enticing read. I applaud you sir as I've read others have as well.And rest assured your insight into radical Muslim laws are appreciated.

    Good luck to you in your future endeavors of the written word.

    Leave a comment:


  • Freebirde
    replied
    Finally finished this thread.
    Grand58742: Bless you for a well writen story, curse you for the sleep I've missed while staying up reading it even though the story was worth it. At times, I too wished to hang Cliff.
    "moars": Most of your post were deleted before I read this thread, but be gratefull that Grand gave you the story as he had each chapter ready, it could have been worst and he had been like me and not put anything on line untill it was completed.

    Leave a comment:


  • bcdallas
    replied
    All I can say is wow, I am new to the site and followed a link from another site to this one because someone posted a positive review and recommended the store. I could not stop reading this story. It is stories like this that is the reason I really don't watch TV anymore.
    OK time to read another story from Grand.
    I am glad I followed that link.
    Thanks Grand you have gift that I wish I had the time and patience to try.

    Leave a comment:


  • Grand58742
    replied
    I don't say it enough, but thanks to all the readers who continue to have interest and read this. Greatly appreciated.

    Leave a comment:


  • peddler1
    replied
    I just wanted to say this was a great story.

    Leave a comment:


  • Spero
    replied
    great Story. I am Glad Ohio sided write in your story. They rarely do in most authors. I am an Ohioan born and raised. I can tell you that the rural Ohioans would support Cindy. More then a few "Jeff Tilson" types in My town and most farms around hear have some pigs at least. Protect those who are unable to protect themselves.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lowdown3
    replied
    Grand- your thread here isn't seeing enough "views", I'm gonna pull it down to make space on the forums ;) LMAO

    Congrats, great job!

    Leave a comment:


  • Pilot11
    replied
    Grand, what can I say? An outstanding tale, told in an outstanding manner, from a person with outstanding talent.

    I laughed, I cried, you pulled up the entire gambit of my emotions! Thank you for sharing your God given talent with us!

    Leave a comment:


  • Gun_Nut
    replied
    Thanks for the great story and for directing me to this site (I originally started this story at Frugals).

    GN

    Leave a comment:


  • brokedownbiker
    replied
    Whew, I finally got time to sit down and finish "Second Chance"; what a story!!! Excellent writing, Grand. Thanks for the time and effort you put into it, I hope you have good luck with publishing it!

    Leave a comment:


  • sid
    replied
    Hi Grand
    Thank you very much!! i love the Story! it really is one of the best story's i especially enjoyed the fact that it played in Tennessee, soon to be my adopted home..
    Also wanted to thank you for sending me the email with the link to here a while back, i couldn't read it sooner because i was in south korea and apparently this site does not work over there


    @ the admin
    right now, im more or less leaching becouse im going trough a turbulent time (im immigrating to the USA).. but i promise ill participate and try to share some of what little i know as soon as i settle down...

    Leave a comment:


  • Elpasotom
    replied
    Great read, being drug round the world by my dad (E-8 retired USAF) NCOIC 1608 Military Police. I see many similarities in the way Grand expresses himself. Reading his stories is like being around friends all over again

    Leave a comment:


  • 1Admin
    replied
    Love to write the forward for you if your interested.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X