Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Second Chance:

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • goatlady
    replied
    Did I miss the epilogue somewhere that wraps it all up?

    Leave a comment:


  • OR Medic
    replied
    Last call for Mr. Cliff Hanger!! Paging Mr. Cliff Hanger, please pick up a white courtesy phone.

    Absoutely first rate story sir! One of the best I have read.

    Jim

    Leave a comment:


  • Abigailnumber2
    Guest replied
    Top notch Sir! Top Notch!

    Leave a comment:


  • Missy
    replied
    Excellent!! Holding breath until you post again.............
    light fading .........
    buzzing in ears.........
    slumping down in chair .........
    gasp!!! gasp!!! .....

    Oh wait, I just need more coffee .......

    Leave a comment:


  • riorust
    replied
    Amazing story....I joined this site for this story. I would be happy to pay for a bound version, and even a bit more for a signed copy. Thanks Grand!

    Leave a comment:


  • Firestorm
    replied
    THANKS GRAND for a GREAT STORY. Looking foreward too 2nd ch. pt 2

    Leave a comment:


  • Grand58742
    replied
    Originally posted by RememberGoliad View Post
    Thank you so much, Grand! I was kinda annoyed that you suspended "Lucky" for a story that started out with a teenage girl asking a stranger for a light, but man, am I glad you did what you did! This has been one of the best reads I've had in years and years!
    Thank you. I appreciate the comment. Sometimes things just grab hold of your brain and you can't help but write about them. I speak to this point in the afterthoughts, but I knew as soon as I started "Lucky" had to be put on hold. I appreciate the readers indulging my "little" side story here.

    Leave a comment:


  • tech
    replied
    Wow...what a powerful chapter! .....

    ...I must be getting old and in need of glasses...the keyboard is blurry....

    Thanks, Grand. Another emotional rollercoaster of a chapter.

    Leave a comment:


  • RememberGoliad
    replied
    WHAT....A.....STORY..... WOW!!!!

    I'll breathe, when I can see who all is present and vertical in the epilogue :)

    Thank you so much, Grand! I was kinda annoyed that you suspended "Lucky" for a story that started out with a teenage girl asking a stranger for a light, but man, am I glad you did what you did! This has been one of the best reads I've had in years and years!

    Leave a comment:


  • ebb
    replied
    I was a long search but i finally found second chance and am finally caught up with the story. But what a time to catch up with this cliff hanger. Thanks Grand, great story glad i found you. Ebb

    Leave a comment:


  • overbore
    replied
    Additional take-away from this sadness;
    1.Vest ,Level 4, multi hit rated
    2. Use new Hornady higher velocity factory ammo in your M1A or
    3. hand load with high velocity and fragmenting bullets; no survivors to tag you. See post of today.

    Tearfully,

    overbore

    Leave a comment:


  • Ozarks Lady
    replied
    Oh crap! Grand very powerful chapter.

    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Pop_45
    replied
    crying like a little girl. Very powerful stuff Grand. Very powerful.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jellyman
    replied
    holy cow! this is good! you have GOT to publish!

    Leave a comment:


  • ChemicalGal
    replied
    Grand I know I am going to have to re read this one, once I get the tears out of my eyes so I can.
    This is one terrific story you've put us right there with them...and I have faith you won't let him die.
    Thank you
    Jo

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X