Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you store?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WiseOwl
    replied
    Spag Noodles and Black Beans. Eating Italian and Mexican in the PAW. Add sauce and squirrel

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt In Oklahoma
    replied
    Instant Potatoes, Rice, Macaroni Noodles, Oatmeal, Salt, Sugar, Spices in the small bags

    On the beans, they store well and have some of what ya need so maybe you can start eating some now

    Leave a comment:


  • meyekey
    started a topic What would you store?

    What would you store?

    So I just got all my bags, buckets and oxygen absorbers today and am getting ready to store a bunch of food.

    This is my first time and so I don't have any previous stock

    I have...
    5 x 5 gal bags
    10 x 1 gal bags
    15 very small bags that hold 1 cup

    I am just prepping for my wife and I and I am realizing that deciding what to store isn't as easy as I thought it might be.

    So I'm wondering. If those were all the bags you had to do all your food prepping, what would you prep?

    And I know beans are a pretty popular prep... but if we were to store what we eat... we wouldn't include them

    would love to hear what other would do as Im sure it will help in our decisions.
Working...
X