One of ours has the COVID bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of ours has the COVID bad

I won't "out" him but one of our regulars has COVID and is in the hospital.

I was out of comms for several days training in the mountains and got his text late Saturday. Sounds like his whole family had or has it currently.

Pray for him, God knows who he is.

PSD- got your PM but can't reply for some darn reason... Thanks
    www.homesteadingandsurvival.com

www.survivalreportpodcast.com

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

will do.

wierd disease. associate got it.. had trouble getting out of bed for days...
    his 2 kids got it... no symptoms on the kids...

i don't understand that...
    when i pray i try to remember to ask that the background story becomes known...

praying

Comment

Originally posted by Lowdown3 View Post
      I won't "out" him but one of our regulars has COVID and is in the hospital.

I was out of comms for several days training in the mountains and got his text late Saturday. Sounds like his whole family had or has it currently.

Pray for him, God knows who he is.

PSD- got your PM but can't reply for some darn reason... Thanks
      Praying...

Comment

Any update on his status? Praying for him to get the proper treatment!!

Comment

Text with him a bit yesterday. He's off the high flow ventilator deal and on standard O2 and doing a lot better.

Comment

Thank God for prayers answered��

Comment

text with him today and spoke to him the other day. He is doing a lot better and on a nasal cannula with low flow O2, so it sounds like he is out of the woods. knowing how hospitals work, if he keeps moving forward he may be out in the next day or so, and then some recovery time at home and slowly build back his energy and strength.
              Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Comment

Thank you for the update!

Comment

todays update from our fellow squirrel...lung doc came by and said progressing well and mentioned "going home" in the conversation. Lungs clear, but needs another chest x-ray.
                  Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Comment

Originally posted by Patriotic Sheepdog View Post
                    todays update from our fellow squirrel...lung doc came by and said progressing well and mentioned "going home" in the conversation. Lungs clear, but needs another chest x-ray.
                    Fantastic news!

Comment

Was in touch with our sick brother and despite the good news last week, he took a couple steps back and is still in hospital last night. Seems to still be in good spirits, but I know it is getting old being in there without visitors. Please keep him in your prayers....

NO 10-289!

Comment

Father please help him.

Comment

Heavenly Father, wrap your healing arms around our brother and bring him health.

Comment

I've been away from the computer for a few weeks and just saw this news. I am praying for our brother now.
                            http://theoldtimeway.blogspot.com/

Comment

Just an update...In contact with our fellow squirrel and it seems like discharge is being talked about again in "next few days". He is off antibiotics, but still on the O2 that needs to be weaned, per his report this morning. Just so everyone knows, he has been in the hospital since around May 16th.

Please keep your prayers for him and his family coming. I will try and keep everyone informed.

NO 10-289!

Comment

Working...
                              X