Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
One of ours has the COVID bad
Collapse
X
-
Welcome back and praise the Lord for your recovery from the worst of this. Regardless of what lies ahead, you're a warrior and you'll push through it.Originally posted by protus View PostOnly thing thst can kill protus...is protus..
To paraphrase lol.
Im home. Its emotional..lots of new stuff i have to adjust to.
My wife is a f#$$ warrior...my nurses were as well.
I have a long road a head of me...
I prayed out loid to my lord more than once while in that dark hell.
As tom.petty said he sent me an angle.
I pray i can return to normal...and thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your prayers. For psd for passing onninfo and to thst man who years ago taught me to trust and find peace in the lord while sweating and dying in tge flGabaMastan heat.
Thank you all
Leave a comment:
-
Only thing thst can kill protus...is protus..
To paraphrase lol.
Im home. Its emotional..lots of new stuff i have to adjust to.
My wife is a f#$$ warrior...my nurses were as well.
I have a long road a head of me...
I prayed out loid to my lord more than once while in that dark hell.
As tom.petty said he sent me an angle.
I pray i can return to normal...and thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your prayers. For psd for passing onninfo and to thst man who years ago taught me to trust and find peace in the lord while sweating and dying in tge flGabaMastan heat.
Thank you all
Leave a comment:
-
I am praying for his release and recovery!!!Originally posted by Patriotic Sheepdog View PostJust FYI..I was texting him last night and Doc said discharge today. He has heard that before, so his quote: "But I ain't trusting $#!t til I am in a wheel chair and my IVs are removed and being pushed down the hall"
Pray that he is released and his recovery is full and quick...
Oh, and I told him everyone was praying for him and he said to say thank you...
Leave a comment:
-
Well, he is home with his family. Was sprung late yesterday. He has some recovery/rehab to work through I am sure, so please continue with prayers.
Leave a comment:
-
Just FYI..I was texting him last night and Doc said discharge today. He has heard that before, so his quote: "But I ain't trusting $#!t til I am in a wheel chair and my IVs are removed and being pushed down the hall"
Pray that he is released and his recovery is full and quick...
Oh, and I told him everyone was praying for him and he said to say thank you...
Leave a comment:
-
Thank you!Originally posted by Patriotic Sheepdog View PostSpoke with our fellow squirrel yesterday. I have to say he is getting worn down with all of this mess. He has been in for 18 days and it is taking a toll on him psychologically. He is still in isolation for some reason which he is not sure of. One of his doctors changed so new doc is now telling him a different plan. He is still on O2 but they are still trying to wean him off. Going to have another CT scan today as they are following "fluid" outside his lung. Will likely go home on O2 it seems. He has been poked, prodded and jabbed A LOT during his stay. I told him that we are all praying for him and he said to tell everyone here Thank-You!!!
I will keep you updated as I know things...
Leave a comment:
-
Spoke with our fellow squirrel yesterday. I have to say he is getting worn down with all of this mess. He has been in for 18 days and it is taking a toll on him psychologically. He is still in isolation for some reason which he is not sure of. One of his doctors changed so new doc is now telling him a different plan. He is still on O2 but they are still trying to wean him off. Going to have another CT scan today as they are following "fluid" outside his lung. Will likely go home on O2 it seems. He has been poked, prodded and jabbed A LOT during his stay. I told him that we are all praying for him and he said to tell everyone here Thank-You!!!
I will keep you updated as I know things...
Leave a comment:
-
Thank you for the update! Prayers heading his wayOriginally posted by Patriotic Sheepdog View PostJust an update...In contact with our fellow squirrel and it seems like discharge is being talked about again in "next few days". He is off antibiotics, but still on the O2 that needs to be weaned, per his report this morning. Just so everyone knows, he has been in the hospital since around May 16th.
Please keep your prayers for him and his family coming. I will try and keep everyone informed.
Leave a comment:
-
Just an update...In contact with our fellow squirrel and it seems like discharge is being talked about again in "next few days". He is off antibiotics, but still on the O2 that needs to be weaned, per his report this morning. Just so everyone knows, he has been in the hospital since around May 16th.
Please keep your prayers for him and his family coming. I will try and keep everyone informed.
Leave a comment:
-
I've been away from the computer for a few weeks and just saw this news. I am praying for our brother now.
Leave a comment:
-
Heavenly Father, wrap your healing arms around our brother and bring him health.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: