Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why I missed Douglas

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why I missed Douglas


    Watching the video made me realize that just because my mind says I'm 19 doesn't necessarily make it so.:p
    (Man, THOSE OTHER guys sure are getting old:D)

    See ya in the spring at Ocala.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    Member: Veterans of Foreign Wars, Vietnam Veterans of America, American Legion, AMVETS, Society of the Fifth Infantry Division

  • #2
    Glad to see a serviceman so honored.
    RPD is was great meeting you in Jax. Good time, and hoping to hook up for that shoot on sat.

    Comment


    • #3
      Thank you for your service!
      Boris- "He's famous, has picture on three dollar bill!"

      Rocky- "Wow! I've never even seen a three dollar bill!"

      Boris- "Is it my fault you're poor?"

      Comment

      Working...
      X