Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dehydrator for citrus

the citrus. are coming in big time.
    somewhere my bride heard about dehydrating satsumas and oranges.
    -she tried it... and it worked wonderfully... the results are a pile of thin sliced product that is crispy and very flavorful.
    peelings and all.
    they will be stored in plastic bags without any refrigeration.

Nice! Ive never tried that. How long did it take?

Comment

My pomelo's are starting to ripen...had a couple and they were good...
      Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Comment

I've never had one

Comment

They look like really large grapefruit, inside it looks like a pink grapefruit with a think rind, tastes somewhat like a grapefruit but way less acidic....
          Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Comment

how long? we used an inexpensive unit with about 5 trays. 20 hours. . slices were ? 1/4 inch.
            the bride just found another older unit. only 4 trays locatd... will speed up the process.
            --

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X