Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This spans the AR-AK gap...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • rockriver
    replied
    an associate climbed kilamanjaro.
    I think they called some of the locals that helped them carry gear. sherpas.

    awesome video...
    I note this real cool dude knows which rifle to carry!


    lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Lowdown3
    replied
    Sherpa I believe was like a servant to carry all the gear, it's a joke thing.

    Leave a comment:


  • tech
    replied
    perhaps to carry all of the gratuitous stuff?

    Leave a comment:


  • Not_Yet_Prepped
    replied
    Originally posted by 610Alpha View Post
    I am clueless about your sherpa comment....I must not be tacticool :(
    That joke has flown right over my head too...

    Leave a comment:


  • 610Alpha
    replied
    Hilarious!! I am clueless about your sherpa comment....I must not be tacticool :(

    Leave a comment:


  • Templar
    started a topic This spans the AR-AK gap...

    This spans the AR-AK gap...

    Y'all need this training film...


    Sherpa, anyone?

    Regards,
    Templar
Working...
X