Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• terminal list

this is a movie series. not a book.
    just watched the first show... hint of middle eastern revenge on an american military team. or slim possibility of revenge by someone else who has awesome and scary capabilities.
    i ain't happy thinking that it was written by american bad thinkers... just got told that many of those involved with writing story were american "good guys."
    sheesh.
    not a recommendation. especially if this movie points a finger(s) at americans...

So, it is a book as well....The Terminal List is the first in a part of 5 (iirc) books. Written by Jack Carr, ex-SEAL. I just finished book three....and it is eerily similar to current events...

Edit: Oh, and like all movies that follow a book, the book wins hands down due to the ability to have more details.
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Comment

lol.. glad i wasn't so far off about "not a book" a military associate advised that the producers worked very hard to keep military actions very accurate in the movie...
      i've now watched a few more episodes... i suggested bad guys as middle eastern or american officials...
      i left off corporate u.s. bad guys .... oops.. enough secret info.

Comment

Funny thing in the first book he says at the beginning that all writings have to be run thru the DoD for approval, and what was "struck thru" he left in the book as "redacted". So you are reading and this happens...(not an actual sentence from book just an example) So we are flying to the CIA safe house in "redacted" a pretty nice place in the desert near "redacted". When I arrived I was met by "redacted" where is showed me the map of "redacted".

It took a while to get use to it, but some things you could still identify based on your knowledge.
        Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Comment

finished....
          all known traitors have been "redacted"
          i wonder if the traitors that murdered american servicemen have been publicly acknowledged to be a message to others that
          are considering a similar path.

i do recommend the story. by videos or by paper.

Comment

The series was good, and I enjoyed that as well....

NO 10-289!

Comment

Working...
            X