Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foodsaver V2222 Vacuum Sealer Machine

A concise review of the innovative foodsaver v2222 vacuum sealer
    A food vacuum sealer has gone beyond being a luxury to a necessity for everyone and every home. Anyone who has ever used one before will find it so difficult to live without one. It makes life easier for the bulk buyers as well as sous vide enthusiasts.
    Undoubtedly, there are tons of these units saturating the market today. So, it's normal to have a hard time choosing the right one. If this is you, this article reviews one of the most popular foodsaver products – the foodsaver v2222 vacuum sealer. At the end of this guide, you can decide if it is for you or otherwise.

How does the foodsaver v2222 vacuum sealer protect your food?
    What makes those food products go bad in no time is air and moisture content. So, what this machine essentially does is lock out moisture and air from your food product. Hence, prolonging its freshness and life span. Besides this, if you store your products directly in a refrigerator, they may be subject to freezer burns which can make them unsuitable for consumption. Vacuum sealing also offers a way out by preventing freezer burns without the hassle.
    - Read more: Top Rated Best Vacuum Sealer Reviews (Buying Guide): https://vacuumsealerjournal.com/
    Generally, most vacuum sealing units promise to keep your food fresh for 5x longer than what the traditional approaches offer. While this is true, the duration of this preservation however depends on the power and suction of the unit you’re using. But with the foodsaver v2222, you can be sure of this. Besides, the unit features a double-wide sealing strip. With this, you can get the strongest possible seal. This further guarantees the 5x freshness prolongation promised by the manufacturer.
    If you’re looking to preserve delicate or perishable foods as well, this food saver vacuum sealer has something for you. There is a CrushFree control feature that guarantees the integrity of your delicate food products when storing them.
    - Read more: The Best Food Vacuum Sealer Reviews: https://groups.google.com/g/vacuumse.../c/bCmVE4hRkhM
    The foodsaver v2222 vacuum sealer unit also comes with an anti-bacterial drip tray. This is where leaked liquid contents go. And you can easily wash this by placing it in a dishwasher. For more flexibility, it also has an accessory port, which you can use to connect either a foodsaver canister or other accessories depending on your workflow.
    Inside the box, you can find different sizes of foodsaver bags. So, this unit also ensures that you don’t have to spend any money on vacuum bags within the first few months or years of use.
    - Read more: The Best Food Saver Vacuum Sealer Review: https://www.reddit.com/r/vacuumseale...review_tested/
    Let’s talk about the design
    If you’re heavy on how well things fit into your kitchen, then you'd be glad to know that the vacuum sealer is the true definition of compactness, elegance, and sleekness. It is not too big, but big enough to do its work just perfectly. It blends so well with any theme and everything on your countertop. So, design shouldn't be a concern.
    Another good news is you won't have to break the bank for this vacuum sealing unit. It is relatively less pricey than what other competitors offer. So, you’re literally getting more with less.
    Attached Files

I have a FoodSaver V3880 - love it. A vacuum sealer is one of the best investments to make for preserving food by freezing or dry vacuum canning. This one is my 4th or 5th me over the course of 3 decades and my favorite:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20220618_153934.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	113550
    My brother is a deer hunter and usually has 2 or 3 to cut up and freeze every year, so he got a commercial (and much more expensive) vacuum sealer.

I have dry vacuum canned many pounds of rice, beans, coffee, dehydrated vegetables, etc, and have some from over 20 years ago that are still edible. Those "old" beans require a little baking soda when cooking to soften them, but they taste as expected. I've rehydrated dry canned potato slices from the same era, and they are just like Betty Crocker a boxed potato slices.

Do you have the V2222?

Comment

I have a different brand. It has been used often over the last year or so, and seems to do what we need it to do. But a vacuum sealer is a needed item if you want to store long term food.
      Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Comment

Working...
      X