Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please remember John in your prayers

This not from me but from another website-

Friends, I have been texting with John for the last 30 minutes or so, and he is gravely ill. He asks for prayer, for healing, and for comfort from the Lord.

I do not know what will transpire, but I will keep you all updated as I know more.

Our friend calls, and the Tree will answer. Please remember him and his family today, and over the next few days.

Thank you all.

Prayers for John for a full recovery as the Lord wraps His healing arms around him.

Comment

Praying hard and often for Frugal John.,,, a fine man,.

Comment

gordon,
        his wife was sick with a leg or hip problem.... pretty seriously affected her ability to move about if i remember correctly... any news on mrs. maniatty.
        please let him know we are praying for them...
        thanks for letting us know.
        i was up that way recently and sure considered calling. wish i had.
        rr.

Comment

Lord please bless him and the rest of the family up there!
          www.homesteadingandsurvival.com

www.survivalreportpodcast.com

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Comment

Prayers sent for a speedy recovery
            Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Comment

Gordon- any updates on this?
              www.homesteadingandsurvival.com

www.survivalreportpodcast.com

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Comment

Last info seen on John. Thanks for asking, Brother.

6 January 2022, 10:33 AM
                I texted briefly with John this morning, and wanted to pass the gist along to the members. He is feeling better, but has decided to tell his church group that he cannot continue helping with chores around the homestead. He is physically failing, and has limited times during his day that he feels alert and able to carry on conversations. He is sleeping more, and is getting some improved rest at night.

We should all remember him and his family during this time.

Comment

Working...
                X