Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prayer of thanks

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Karen
    replied
    That's so awesome!!! I love hearing about it when God intervenes on behalf of His children!

    Leave a comment:


  • BluEyedMom
    replied
    AGreyMan this is beautiful!
    sometimes i have to search for blessings in life
    this one screamed I love you child!
    ^_^

    Leave a comment:


  • Lowdown3
    replied
    Praise the Lord! His mercies are new every day, and I need new mercies every day!

    Glad to hear your o.k.

    Leave a comment:


  • claymore
    replied
    You are a witness to His presence. Like TU said, glad you're safe.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rmplstlskn
    replied
    Amein! Our Father protects us more than we know...

    Leave a comment:


  • TyrannyUnleashed
    replied
    Originally posted by AGreyMan View Post
    I was in the woods yesterday, cutting up some deadfall oak. I was trying to be careful, but was cutting above my head.

    All of a sudden several 12" diameter branches came crashing down. In the space of an instant, I let off the saw trigger and closed my eyes, waiting to be hit, as there was nowhere and no time to jump.

    The crashing stopped and I opened my eyes: The branches had fallen around me, but aside from a coulple pinkie-sized branches, I was untouched!

    Thank you, Jesus!

    Stay Safe,
    AGreyMan
    Amen!
    The Lord works in mysterious ways. Glad your safe.

    Leave a comment:


  • AGreyMan
    started a topic Prayer of thanks

    Prayer of thanks

    I was in the woods yesterday, cutting up some deadfall oak. I was trying to be careful, but was cutting above my head.

    All of a sudden several 12" diameter branches came crashing down. In the space of an instant, I let off the saw trigger and closed my eyes, waiting to be hit, as there was nowhere and no time to jump.

    The crashing stopped and I opened my eyes: The branches had fallen around me, but aside from a coulple pinkie-sized branches, I was untouched!

    Thank you, Jesus!

    Stay Safe,
    AGreyMan
Working...
X