israel assistance and story of ehud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• israel assistance and story of ehud

1.. an evil force has attacked a friend of the u.s. i've asked many if they or their affiliates are doing something to assist the innocents... the israel folks.. and the common response is a dull stare or a desire to help the gaza residents, proclaiming that many from gaza are innocent. i have recently learned of magen david adom... the israeli group similar to our red cross... if you know of group that is using donations to help support israel military and civilians i invite you to post the names of such here... some of us will pray for them. some will donate funds.

2. my bride is reading and came upon the story of ehud and she asked me about ehud... i had no idea who he was. she let me know it was a bible story of history. i had no memory of ehud... i invite you to look him up! interesting story! sounds like it would make a great movie! and may many israel folks stand tall in an effort to rid israel of the evil that is on their doorstep.

Israel is doing what it can to protect "innocent" Gaza civilians (who voted the evildoers in), while Hamas is doing everything it can to retain those same civilians as human shields. My heart and sympathy lies with Israel and the Jewish people, not with savage animals.

Ehud: Judges 3:12-30
    Last edited by surviort_wwdnet; 11-13-2023, 12:56 PM. Reason: Provide Biblical reference

Comment

This is off the top of my head so it should be close but not overly detailed.
      In the past, numerous countries have taken in the Palestinians​ who "wanted out".

I remember there was Egypt who took in large numbers and some three years had to militarily evict them due to militancy and actually not "fitting in"due to crime and living off the "public dole" (as they say in the UK).

(that's why Egypt is saying "no, we'll not take in Gazians".

Then there was Jordan who took in very large numbers but 10 years later when they had long turned militant and then attempted to remove the king of Jordan, they again got militarily evicted by force.

Kind of like the Europeans felt about Gypsies. ..... not welcome by their actions.

Something about that genre of folk that they seem to be "not welcome" in any country they migrate to.

Dunno, just odd so I thought I'd mention it.
      Last edited by prc-104; 11-13-2023, 10:44 PM.

Comment

This is a question of culture; in the case of Gazans, a culture of dependency and violence. The UNRWA schools teach children to hate Israel and aspire to kill the Jews. The UN supports this travesty and the US supports the UN and the Palestinian Authority, which in turn supports Hamas. It's time to stop funding terrorists...

Comment

and yet, our govt seems fit to release another $10B in funds to Iran....
          Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Comment

Biden and his administration are owned by dictators and terrorists...

Comment

Working...
            X