Moving to a better place-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving to a better place-

To my friends here, especially those that I have had the pleasure of sharing a campfire with and meeting in person, I want to let you know that I will be moving on. Unfortunately, I have been diagnosed with MDS which is a form of blood cancer. Aside from a miracle from God I am terminal. No sympathy is sought. I have accepted the atoning work of Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary and will have an eternal home in paradise. This is truly the best "prep" a person can have. I hope all of you here have done the same. Please pray for me and my wife as we navigate the journey ahead. May God bless each of you.

Gordon I'm at a loss of words...

May The Lord keep you and your family.

Look forward to sitting around a campfire with you again one day in glory.

Lord bless you my friend!
    www.homesteadingandsurvival.com

www.survivalreportpodcast.com

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Comment

Thank you. May God bless you and your family. I'll see you across the river.

Comment

Gordon...I am also at a loss of words. May God be with you, your family and all the healthcare providers you encounter during this time. And you are absolutely correct about the "best prep" you can have.

God Bless you friend...
        Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Comment

sad... real sad..
          But.. a few years back. i was sitting around a campfire with a bunch of fellows (and maybe a few wives?) the discussion turned to a bible story... there was some disagreement as to how the story went... friendly disagreement.
          after a few minutes, one guy said " hey, i've got the answer" it was a cold night. all were bundled up several layers. we all looked to see why his opinion was going to be the right opinion.
          the one guy was reaching deep into his layers and it took a minute or so...
          the guy pulled out his bible...
          instead of an opinion, he wanted us all to know what the Book really said...
          One Guy = Gordon.

a salute to you my friend. some folks i wonder about... "are they truly a believer?" and similar questions...
          with the above story and others i won't mention... with Gordon. i know he's prepped.
          may The Lord bless you and yours...
          i know that you are His friend.

rr

Comment

Prayers for you and family to stay strong and supportive.
            Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

Comment

Prayers offered up for you and your family, Gordon. May God bless you and yours.

Comment

Working...
              X