Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PEARL From the PacNW Hi there!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bob92
    replied
    Welcome from Oklahoma

    Leave a comment:


  • JUSTIFIED
    replied
    Originally posted by Pearl View Post
    It's a pleasure to be here. It is hard to find a group of folks who can work the world of Preparedness and still know how to have fun when it comes along.

    I figured out the other day that I have been a Prepper since I was 5. Weird but true. No childhood traumas, or abandonment issues just a 5 year old with
    a tiny child size suitcase still new and shiny from Christmas, except this one had tiny pots and pans from my kitchen stove, a thermos of water and hot chocolate mix, plus cookies, and normal 'kid' food, plus a change of clothes, old tennis shoes, a piece of an old sheet for a tent and I'm sure lots of things I've forgotten.
    Packed it up within an hour of unwrapping it. and took it everywhere.

    My first BOB! Makes me so proud.
    Well, I've grown up and gotten W-A-Y more serious; so now in addition to my BOBs and Preps, I try to stay alert and aware, continuing to grow academically
    keeping strong in body and health, and try to Live, Learn and Practice new skills, as much as I can, every day in every way.

    NOT Superwoman or Amazon Queen, just a gardener with a couple of chickens, trekking Llamas, fiber alpacas, simply a woman who likes to Fly fish, and fly a glider, read a good book, forage for wild foods and cook a good meal for friends.

    I really hope I never post another thread with so many "I's" in it.
    Howdy from another Okie! "I" really hope you enjoy the boards!

    Leave a comment:


  • 1Admin
    replied
    Welcome to the forums, glad your here!

    Leave a comment:


  • EX121
    replied
    Welcome, glad you are here.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cimarron
    replied
    Welcome from Oklahoma.

    Leave a comment:


  • 610Alpha
    replied
    Welcome to S & P we are glad you are here. Lots of good people and info here.

    Do a quick search before asking your question, we have talked about a lot of things so it might be covered.

    Include meta tags on threads you start so that they will be easier to search for.

    Check out the blog articles there is some good info there.

    Look on youtube for videos made by PAW Productions - delta69alpha and also Survival Report.

    Lastly share your experience with the rest of us.

    Leave a comment:


  • rice paddy daddy
    replied
    Welcome from Florida. It sounds like you have a lot to contribute.
    I'm a chicken wrangler myself (anyone who has tried to herd chickens understands the word "futile":p). The wife and I have Orpingtons, Auracanas, and Faveroles.

    Leave a comment:


  • bountyhunter69
    replied
    welcome from missouri,lots of nice folks here and tons of useful information

    Leave a comment:


  • Pearl
    started a topic PEARL From the PacNW Hi there!

    PEARL From the PacNW Hi there!

    It's a pleasure to be here. It is hard to find a group of folks who can work the world of Preparedness and still know how to have fun when it comes along.

    I figured out the other day that I have been a Prepper since I was 5. Weird but true. No childhood traumas, or abandonment issues just a 5 year old with
    a tiny child size suitcase still new and shiny from Christmas, except this one had tiny pots and pans from my kitchen stove, a thermos of water and hot chocolate mix, plus cookies, and normal 'kid' food, plus a change of clothes, old tennis shoes, a piece of an old sheet for a tent and I'm sure lots of things I've forgotten.
    Packed it up within an hour of unwrapping it. and took it everywhere.

    My first BOB! Makes me so proud.
    Well, I've grown up and gotten W-A-Y more serious; so now in addition to my BOBs and Preps, I try to stay alert and aware, continuing to grow academically
    keeping strong in body and health, and try to Live, Learn and Practice new skills, as much as I can, every day in every way.

    NOT Superwoman or Amazon Queen, just a gardener with a couple of chickens, trekking Llamas, fiber alpacas, simply a woman who likes to Fly fish, and fly a glider, read a good book, forage for wild foods and cook a good meal for friends.

    I really hope I never post another thread with so many "I's" in it.
Working...
X