Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from sw virginia

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 610Alpha
    replied
    Welcome to S & P we are glad you are here. Lots of good people and info here.

    Do a quick search before asking your question, we have talked about a lot of things so it might be covered.

    Include meta tags on threads you start so that they will be easier to search for.

    Check out the blog articles there is some good info there.

    Look on youtube for videos made by PAW Productions - delta69alpha and also Survival Report.

    Lastly share your experience with the rest of us.

    Leave a comment:


  • BioG8r
    replied
    Welcome from Northern, KY.
    The Worchestershire and Soy Sauce with a small amount of smoke is GREAT for pork - chops and loin!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Irish-Tech
    replied
    Welcome from Texas.

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt In Oklahoma
    replied
    Welcome from Oklahoma!
    Throw a little Head Country in there and thats about the same as I use

    Leave a comment:


  • Daelith
    replied
    Hello from west Tennessee.

    Leave a comment:


  • Grand58742
    replied
    Originally posted by VIPER View Post
    Be happy too.I thin slice 5lbs of venison and add 1 bottle of worchestershire,1 bottle of soy, 1 bottle of liquid smoke. Add black pepper,onion powder,garlic powder to taste and marinate in fridge overnite.When I put it on drying racks I season with things like steak seasoning,black pepper, cajun seasonings and blackening seasons.It turns out awesome
    Okay, I now pull out that old school adage; best bring enough for everyone lol

    Welcome to the boards.

    Leave a comment:


  • VIPER
    replied
    Originally posted by qrprat77 View Post
    Welcome welcome!
    greetings from central FL.
    Care to share your jerky recipes?
    Be happy too.I thin slice 5lbs of venison and add 1 bottle of worchestershire,1 bottle of soy, 1 bottle of liquid smoke. Add black pepper,onion powder,garlic powder to taste and marinate in fridge overnite.When I put it on drying racks I season with things like steak seasoning,black pepper, cajun seasonings and blackening seasons.It turns out awesome

    Leave a comment:


  • qrprat77
    replied
    Welcome welcome!
    greetings from central FL.
    Care to share your jerky recipes?

    Leave a comment:


  • VIPER
    started a topic Hello from sw virginia

    Hello from sw virginia

    I have been hanging around for several months now on this forum and doing a lot of reading and learning and thought its time to introduce myself.I live on a small farm and garden and raise our own beef.Never really thought of myself as a prepper,just someone who stays prepared.I love hunting,do a lot of canning and make lots of jerky. I appreciate all the info. THANKS
Working...
X