Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another from... um, I can't say

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Another from... um, I can't say

    Refugee from another forum. I used a different user name though.

    I'm really glad I found this site. I hope all the authors make it over here.

  • #2


    TIA
    www.homesteadingandsurvival.com

    www.survivalreportpodcast.com

    "Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

    Comment


    • #3
      Nice to have you on board.
      Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

      Comment


      • #4
        Welcome from Oklahoma, glad your here, keep positive
        Knowledge is Power, Practiced Knowledge is Strength, Tested Knowledge is Confidence

        Comment


        • #5
          welcome from Georgia and to your new home!
          "It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark"

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ssbn642blue View Post
            Refugee from another forum. I used a different user name though.

            I'm really glad I found this site. I hope all the authors make it over here.
            Happy to find another refugee. Me too....I'd say WELCOME ABOARD, but I'm newer than you!...lol. Think you'll find a lot of familiar names here and more seem to be showing up. Think we are with friends here. Hope all goes well for you.

            PA GENE

            Comment


            • #7
              Welcome from Michigan !
              "Well, you know what they say: 'Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment. '"

              Comment


              • #8
                Welcome to your new home:)
                "If you're not shootin; you should be loadin; If you're not loadin; you should be movin; If you'not movin; someone's gonna cut your head off and put it on a stick."
                Clint Smith

                Comment


                • #9
                  Welcome. This is a nice site.
                  "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
                  Member: Veterans of Foreign Wars, Vietnam Veterans of America, American Legion, AMVETS, Society of the Fifth Infantry Division

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Welcome to the board.
                    :)

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X