Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ocala Florida Camp and meet and greet November 2011

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • thedreamers
    replied
    We're going to try and come for the day and dont mind paying 20 just to learn something. What type of classes would be tought?

    Leave a comment:


  • 1Admin
    replied
    Had a couple people take me up on the making charcoal challenge to get a free medical kit.

    Will be bringing an air rifle to do a basic BRM class there at the site also.

    Leave a comment:


  • Noble
    Guest replied
    I may be going to North Carolina with my friend Jennifer the week of Thanksgiving, but hopefully I can do both, depending on when we depart. Or the NC trip could possibly fall through.

    Hope to see and meet folks soon!
    Steph

    Leave a comment:


  • rockriver
    replied
    wise,
    i've been to several. i always learn a lot.
    not counting getting to meet some of the guys and gals,
    on here.
    it's been well worth my time and expense.
    hope to see ya there!

    Leave a comment:


  • WiseOwl
    replied
    rockriver....I am looking about 50% on being able to go to this....as of now it will be one of my only free weekends until Christmas.....I live in the Atlanta Metro area actually 10 miles from I-75 and 30 mins north of Macon and would be willing to carpool or BOV pool either way, I will know 100% around the 1st of Nov......

    And this goes for anyone else coming south of 75........

    As it gets closer...I will know more

    Leave a comment:


  • rockriver
    replied
    silver prices are jumping up AND down.
    --
    i would be a prospective buyer, or trader for silver if anyone has some they want to
    trade away!!
    rr

    Leave a comment:


  • rockriver
    replied
    bumping this post..
    looking for some folks from ga /alabama to come join me and lets head south!

    Leave a comment:


  • 1Admin
    replied
    We'd love to have you there.

    Leave a comment:


  • Patriot Prepper
    replied
    Thanks Lowdown for the info regarding dogs. I would still like to get to the camp out. Just have to leave the pup home.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lowdown3
    replied
    No dogs at the site. A lot of folks that have animals at home make day trips.

    Folks are always welcome to come for a few hours, half day, day, overnight or the whole term.

    It's a meet and greet as well as campout.

    Leave a comment:


  • Patriot Prepper
    replied
    Sounds great. Hope I can make it. Would love to meet S&P forum members. Will keep this in my calendar. Does anyone know if they allow small dogs?

    Leave a comment:


  • protus
    replied
    rgr will keep an eye on the dates..

    Leave a comment:


  • MustangGal
    replied
    I would love to go, but with a 23 hour drive and the expense... couldn't be that close to my buddy Mickey and not spend a week there! lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Rmplstlskn
    replied
    Wish I was closer... Micanopy used to be where I called home. Now VA is a long way away from Florida. I'm sure it will be a good time.

    Leave a comment:


  • rockriver
    replied
    sounds great. will put it on the calendar.
    to clean up the forum... suits me to delete the thread i started.
    --
    rr

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X