Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from lower Alabama

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FeloDeSe
    replied
    Hello and welcome.

    Leave a comment:


  • Daelith
    replied
    Hello from Tennessee

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt In Oklahoma
    replied
    Originally posted by Bama View Post
    Army, 88-93, ch 47 flight engineer. I had the pleasure of visiting the desert the first time.
    mmm _hithooks 7k moving parts all just waitin to go LOL


    Originally posted by Grand58742 View Post
    And there's something wrong with this? Three out of the four still attract my attention. :D Welcome to the boards!
    anyone wanna guess which 3 of 4? LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • protus
    replied
    Welcome to the forums....

    Leave a comment:


  • 556x45
    replied
    welcome from Utah

    Leave a comment:


  • rice paddy daddy
    replied
    I never rode in a Chinook, but they were everywhere in Vietnam's Northern I Corps carrying all sorts of stuff slung underneath in cargo nets.
    They were very large targets. :p

    Welcome home, glad you made it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bama
    replied
    Army, 88-93, ch 47 flight engineer. I had the pleasure of visiting the desert the first time.

    Leave a comment:


  • rice paddy daddy
    replied
    Welcome from North Florida, and thank you for serving our country.
    Which branch were you in? I was Army, 1967-1970.

    Leave a comment:


  • 1Admin
    replied
    Welcome to the forums, we are glad your here!

    Leave a comment:


  • Grand58742
    replied
    Originally posted by Bama View Post
    Hello,
    Football, girls, cars, &the beach held my attention.
    And there's something wrong with this? Three out of the four still attract my attention. :D

    Welcome to the boards!

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt In Oklahoma
    replied
    Welcome from Oklahoma!

    Leave a comment:


  • 610Alpha
    replied
    Welcome to S & P we are glad you are here. Lots of good people and info here.

    Do a quick search before asking your question, we have talked about a lot of things so it might be covered.

    Include meta tags on threads you start so that they will be easier to search for.

    Check out the blog articles there is some good info there.

    Look on youtube for videos made by PAW Productions - delta69alpha and also Survival Report.

    Lastly share your experience with the rest of us.

    Personally I like hearing stories of lurkers deciding to join this forum. Makes me feel good to be supporting a place that people want to be a part of to share, learn, and encourage each other.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bama
    started a topic Hello from lower Alabama

    Hello from lower Alabama

    Hello,
    I'm 44 years old, born and raised in south Alabama, and a vet. I spent most of my young life around a farm and learned more than I ever realized. Although it had to be through osmosis because I like most young men did anything I could to avoid chores. Football, girls, cars, &the beach held my attention. I recently purchased my great grandfathers farm, or what os left of it. I am planting seed that has been in my family for five generations. I have had some sucess and some failure. My wife is raising her first flock of chickens from bitties. We have been working on homesteading for the last few years on a limited budget. We do have our beans and bullets stored. I am thankful that we are mostly of the same mind in this pursuit. I have been lurking on this and other sites and decided to step up and join.
Working...
X