Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Hello from south Texas!
Collapse
X
-
I'm beginning to see that this is the cream of the cream of the crop. Thanks to Grand for dropping me some bread crumbs :DOriginally posted by claymore View PostWelcome from Michigan......lots of good people here.
Leave a comment:
-
welcome,lots of nice folks here,and the ad and mods run a tight ship for which we all are grateful,ask questions and give us your input
Leave a comment:
-
Thank you for having the courtesy and respect not to start naming other forums and complaining about them. I'm serious.
Now a days, a forum changes it's policy (they started mentioning in 2 years ago) and people feel the need to cry baby about it on other forums. That's ridiculous IMO and won't happen here.
I really don't understand the people that want to come in and b$%ch about it. We can't control what other forums do as far as policies, etc. but in the same token I'm not going to tolerate people b%#ching about other forums policies on our forums. In my mind, it's like going to a job interview and saying "yeah well I got laid off the other job cause I didn't do a damn thing...." Not a good way to introduce yourself or start a reputation!!! LOL
So welcome to the forums and thank you for using some courtesy and respect.
Leave a comment:
-
Hello from south Texas!
Grew up on the gulf, moved around, wound up inland about 40 miles.
Had been posting and interacting over at the other site with mysteriously vanishing parts :D and am here to put my 2 cents where it is needed and welcomed (if there is such a place!) and do what I can.
I live off-grid with me, wife, and dogs & cats, as well as various food on foot. Glad to be here!Tags: None
Leave a comment: