No announcement yet.

Mystery Seedlings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No freeze yet....was down in upper 30's/low 40's but no freeze. I walked out to it yesterday and its easily 12+ inches taller then me and I am 6'1"
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	4C1FB43C-A5F9-4AD1-B3F2-ADAB612EBFF5_1_105_c.jpg Views:	0 Size:	53.8 KB ID:	115520‚Äč
      Crazy huh? There are 12 more buds that have not opened yet....do not have a clue what kind it is as the others we had planted there dropped their seeds. This one sprouted. The parent plants has 1-2 flowers just at the top as this has several from top down. Maybe its the winter variant...LOL
      I have not fertilized it and the water it has received has only been rain...
      Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Comment

• Wow!! That's beautiful

Comment

• While we spent a month at the Gainesville VA, my garden froze to death, except for the herbs. I'll tear everything out and start over with some fresh soil. I had someone who fed our cat while we were gone, but it's a bit much to ask someone with a brown thumb to deal with frost blankets on/off/on/off depending on the temps.

Comment

• Sometimes you just have to say to yourself...its okay, I can still go to the store and buy food.

NO 10-289!

Comment

Working...
            X