Kids vaccines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids vaccines

We went against the grain with this and even purposely had our baby delivered in a hospital several hours away because a local hospital told me "if you have your baby here, you WILL have these vaccines done Day 1."

Mind you this was over 23 years ago.

The laundry list of "required" vaccines even then was mind boggling. Not a follower, I questioned some of them and was told frankly by a fat sassy RN that this "would" happen if we had our baby at that particular hospital- shitbox hospital in S. GA. My reply was simply "well we damn sure ain't having him here then!."

I know of a few people that were (then) true believers - a lot were boomers, some were my age range, all told me things like "they aren't that bad" (the dozen vax they want to give on DAY 1 of life). Hell my mother even went to my wife on the side after my son was born and tried to get her to covertly get him vaxxed at a few months old. Thankfully my wife is not a dunskie either.

When I was young (let's call it the 70's and 80s), we didn't have to get vaccines until right before we went to school (5-6 years old). Yes I realize everything has changed and kids are abandoned at day care at Day 3 now and are stuck around a bunch of nasty, dirty little kids for all of their lives. But still, Hepatatis vax at Day 1??

That's stupid.

You know what, something I've never shared. My healthy son did just fine, never got any vaccines till he was about 14 years old. Was very rarely sick at all as a young kid. Yes, your child will live without getting a lot of toxic shit pumped into his little body at Day 1.

You are NOT a bad parent if you delay your child's vaccines till they are grown up a bit, smack anyone upside the head that tells you otherwise. Do not let their BS shame, their lame understanding left over from the 1950's Beaver Cleaver dream world get to you.

As a grandparent or older type- understand it's a different world- publix skewl is a frickin joke teaching more about trans BS then education. Be open minded to new things like homeschooling children, not getting 2 dozen vax on Day 1 of birth. Use your head and understand this is NOT the America you grew up in, nostalgia is great but that's all gone. If your children are doing something different with their kids, understand it's a different world now. In short, get your head out of your arse. I literally had to tell my parents that and guess what- OVER TIME, they saw I was right and understand why we were doing things differently and comparing to other kids, they saw the difference.

You don't have to follow what the gubmint, the hospital/doc, the trans skewl teacher or your aged out of touch with current Amerika parents/grandparents or "well meaning" friends tell you. As a parent only YOU know what's best for your child, only YOU.

We have to be different, we have to be better, we have to be smarter. There is no downhill cruising or putting life on autopilot any more. We have to pull our heads out of our arses....
    www.homesteadingandsurvival.com

www.survivalreportpodcast.com

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Considering the damage done by the MRNA vaccines, it's imperative that you delay vaccines as long as possible, and research the current vaccines. What's in them? What are known/documented side effects? What are the risks to your child's health in refusing each vaccine?

Comment

I was uninformed when my kids were born almost 30 years ago, but things were different like you said. However, now they have combo vaccines and want to inject fresh out of the womb. When our GS was born they wanted to give him the Hep-B vax....they pressured my daughter but my wife was there in the room (CV-19 era...s#!t show but thats another story)...they all - Dad, Mom and my wife said NO!... from that point on until they were discharged they tried to make my daughter fell like shes the worst mom ever, saying "oh, you're the one that doesn't want to protect her baby by refusing the Hep-B vax" or "you are making a grave mistake and your son could die"....well, my wife was poised and had a had enough and asked one nurse after she tried to make everyone feel bad "so, I understand Hep-B is usually seen in junkies, homosexual activities, and is transferred via blood or bodily fluids from moms who are positive. So, my 2 hour old grandson isn't a needle using junkie, is not having anal sex, and his mom and dad are not infected with Hep-B, so tell me again why he is at risk for Hep-B again? Could it be that your hospital does not have good infection control policies and he could be exposed to Hep-B while he is in your care?" Nurse was stunned and left the room...but the harassment continued....don't piss off moma bears....
      Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Comment

Here's some good news-

The United States now faces its highest-ever childhood vaccine exemption rate in history, according to a U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report published on Nov. 10.‚Äč

And I have a feeling those with half a brain that noticed the clot shot's issues, will also perhaps think a smidge before going all in.
        www.homesteadingandsurvival.com

www.survivalreportpodcast.com

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Comment

It still surprises me on how many still just fall in line and roll up their sleeves. Just goes to show you how powerful MSM is in brainwashing. It does not help that some docs and providers still push it...shame on them!
          Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Comment

And AI generated pictures and videos makes it SO MUCH EASIER to lead the sheeple ( and IMHO, that's an applicable term, but twas ever thus)

Comment

Working...
            X