Asking for Prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asking for Prayers

My husband is in surgery for a possible perforated colon. I'm waiting for an update from the hospital but the surgeon wasn't optimistic.

Father please help this man and help her, in Jesus name!
    www.homesteadingandsurvival.com

www.survivalreportpodcast.com

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Comment

amen. i'm late to the session. but praying for both

Comment

Thank you. One colostomy later, and now a whole new set of care to deal with, but he's alive. He's likely to be in the hospital for a while, but he's on the other side of what could have been a life-ending event.

Comment

Thank heaven it's not worse than it could have been.
          Some times I wonder if our friend Jerry (Jerome Morrell) Ahernโ€‹ isn't better off but then we remember him and we know we all all are here by God's grace and we must endeavor to persevere.

I think of Jerry every time I hold my Detonics.

Tell your husband Happy Fathers Day from my family please.

Comment

Originally posted by prc-104 View Post
            Thank heaven it's not worse than it could have been.
            Some times I wonder if our friend Jerry (Jerome Morrell) Ahernโ€‹ isn't better off but then we remember him and we know we all all are here by God's grace and we must endeavor to persevere.

I think of Jerry every time I hold my Detonics.

Tell your husband Happy Fathers Day from my family please.
            Thank you and same to you

Comment

Continued prayers for your husband and you and your family. All of you need to be covered in prayers during this...
              Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Comment

Thank you. Prayers welcomed.

Comment

Husband is much improved today and I expect him home in a couple of days. Prayers matter๐Ÿ™

Comment

praying...
                    in the meantime 3 family members are having serious medical issues and it makes me ask "how will we respond to these situations if suddenly we have no hospital or doctors.
                    cancer with surgery pending.
                    bad muscle ? possilbe spine problems
                    suddenly sight lost in one eye

3 treasured family members.

Comment

Prayers for your family members to overcome their medical issues. God has them๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ™

Being prepared for being cut off from outside support is a matter I've been grappling with since my husband became bedridden. While I have everything I need to take care of him, and a healthy supply of Rx drugs, I still wonder how we would cope without some outside help.
                      Last edited by surviort_wwdnet; 06-27-2024, 10:44 AM.

Comment

wwd,
                        thank you for the prayers...
                        i probably shouldn't have mentioned my family in this thread, but it was the concern for you and all of us that have or may develop
                        medical needs in future times of "uncertainty."
                        you have meant a lot to me and many of us here. may The King bless you and yours.

Comment

Originally posted by rockriver View Post
                          wwd,
                          thank you for the prayers...
                          i probably shouldn't have mentioned my family in this thread, but it was the concern for you and all of us that have or may develop
                          medical needs in future times of "uncertainty."
                          you have meant a lot to me and many of us here. may The King bless you and yours.
                          Thank you - and I hope you're able to come up with a plan for your family members. For us, I know that we have plenty of food, water, meds, and a solidly built house - and a Generac for power outages. This would be our last stand if TSHTF, and I can make it interesting ...๐Ÿ˜‰ God bless you and yours๐Ÿ™

Comment

Husband is home and doing very well - better than I expected. He is very tough mentally and spiritually, if not physically anymore. Thank you for your prayers and well wishes.

Comment

Working...
                            X